Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Letter Number 6: Bug eyes *yum*

Sept. 4, 2008

Hey Family!

I am so sore! I fell down earlier and scraped my hands and knees it really hurts. I also got my BCG's and they are so ugly! I look like a bug! Ugh! Way gross.

So I found out that I'm in Platoon 4 and one of my Drill Sergeants is Drill Sergeant Samsal and he's pretty cool. I dunno who else we have.

I also got my dog tags and instead of Mormon they say Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints only in acronym form. It's way cool.

Um Oh I saw John again. He left for basic today haha for him!

My feet have popped blisters, my fingers are swollen, my cold's gone and when we eat it has to be gone within 3 min. or you don't eat. Really sucks.

I'm supposed to start BCT on Monday so wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!

Well I have to go. I love you all bunches and miss you like crazy!

Millions of hugs & kisses

Love,
Katie

No comments: