Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Letter Number 11: Victory and a mean Drill Sergeant

Sept. 14, 2008

Hey family,

Ok, so I did Victory Tower today and it was so freaking fun! That tower is freaking huge! The picture doesn't do it justice. I had a blast though! I climbed 3 ropes in 3 different ways, then climbed a rope again and a ladder. Then I repelled down that long wall. Oh my goodness it was so much fun! And after that we had to swing across a gaping hole that was on the 3rd floor tip top. So much fun!

I seriously don't suggest living with 60 other females. You get to the point where you wanna pull your hair out! I'm not even kidding!

So I met my other drill sergeant today. We have 3 but the other one was on leave. He's mean. But they're drill sergeants so what can you do?

My ankle's better. I was able to keep up with the company. Which was a miracle. Last foot march I wasn't.

My cold came back though. *sigh* Really sucks.

But I need to go to bed. Another long day tomorrow. I love you all!

Love,
Katie


She sent a few cards to us and enclosed was a picture of the tower she talks about. I will try to post a picture of it by tomorrow.

No comments: