Monday, September 8, 2008

Letter Number 5 : Smoked


Sept 3, 2008

Hey family!

Man I miss you guys! So we got our ACU's today and they are nice and warm. We got new boots and oh man! We walked two miles in them. I got two huge blisters on the back of my feet now. They hurt so bad!

Oh I got smoked today also because I was blonde and left some papers in my barracks. Really fun there. I could only do like 16 push-ups. Man I was sweating like crazy! It was nasty. But it was good exercize or however you spell that.

Also the Drill Sergeant told us that we should be graduating around Nov. 14th. Jeff lucked out! And we are suppposed to get our address so I'm hoping that I'll get to send it to you. If not ya'll are just going to have to wait a little longer.

Oh if I haven't told you already. I'm in Foxtrot Company. Yay me! And I got my real dog tags. Which is nice. Wow even my hands are swollen! Oh when you get my address I want a pic of everybody! I don't have one and I'd like to be able to see you somehow.

But I gotta go sleep. Love you all!

Katie

No comments: