Thursday, October 2, 2008

Letter 16: Colder than a dead man in a freezer ...

Sept. 26, 2008

Dear Family,

Hi! I miss you all like crazy!

So we did our shooting and we are almost in white phase. I think by next week we'll be there! I'm so excited!!!!!! So for shooting, we had to group which is where you want at least 6 out of 10 of your shots in a tight 4cm circle. I got 8 out of 10! :D I was so happy when the DS told me that! And I was only like 3 clicks away from hitting dead center. I had to strain to resist myself from jumping up and down on the range.

So we are so close to going into white phase! Our DS said that possibly by next week we should be squared away and phased. I really hope so! That'll make my day!

It is beyond freezing here! It rained since about 19:00 yesterday to about 15:00 today it stopped but continued again around 17:00. Then I think it's done. But man it was colder than a dead man! Correction, a dead man in a freezer! I was so cold! Really sucked.

But anways how are all of you? Anything new happen? Are you writing me??? You better be! Or else! I will beat you when I get home and that's a promise!

Oh funny thing, there are geese that fly in on post and if you hit them, you can get fined 10 grand or go to jail. So one of the DS was yelling at them to get our of the way & off the road (yelling like they were soldiers) and they moved in a marching formation. It was funny!

Well I need to go to sleep.

I love and miss you all.

Love,

Katie

No comments: