Thursday, October 16, 2008

Letter 22: It's amazing what starts to look good when you're away from civilization!

Oct. 13, 2008

Hey Family,

What's going on? I'm bored. Today was one of the easiest days in BCT ever. We watched movies and did a mini talent show with one of the Drill Sergeants. That was interesting.

So the males here are starting to look really cute. Lol They weren't kidding when they said after a few weeks some of those males would look cute. Yeah. They were right. But I'm behaving of course. :)

I'm starting to get use to the food here. Now I'm not as hungry and I can't seem to eat as much as I use to. And I use to eat a lot. But I eat Cheerios at least once a day for breakfast. They're really good.

Oh! We got to sleep in till 5:30 this morning. I never thought I'd say that I jumped for joy because I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning.

Um I think that's everything. I miss you all! Keep writing me and everything!

Love and miss you!

MWAH!

Love,

Katie

No comments: