Thursday, October 2, 2008

Letter 17: Food?? Where ... I'm starving!

Sept. 28, 2008

Hey family,

How's it going? I miss you all terribly!

So we are finally on our 4th week of BCT! Yay! 5 more weeks to go!

We did our zeroing yesterday and I failed miserably. I was so depressed. But what can you do? Guess I gotta try harder. Oh well.

I'm sitting in church right now. And I have at least 9 bug bites on my right arm and they are itchy! Really sucks.

Um there really isn't anything new that I can think of.

I'm always hungry. Yet I eat enough food for two people. Like this morning we ate chow at 8:00 or 7:48 something like that and I had two pancakes, a McMuffin thingy, a yogurt, an apple and something else but it was a lot of food! And somehow I'm still hungry. Oh well.

So tell me about Vegas. Is it cold yet? It's cold here and I swear all it does is rain. But it's kinda nice I guess. I don't really know ...

Oh yeah. Sundays rock! They're easy days and we get to sleep in for like and hour. It ROCKS!

Ok, I'm going to listen to the speaker but I love and miss you all!

Love,

Katie

No comments: