Thursday, October 16, 2008

Letter 21: PT Tests

Oct. 11, 2008

Hey Family!

So we had our 3rd PT test today. I didn't pass my sit ups or my push-ups but oh my gosh I came so close. Like I'm suppose to have 53 sit-ups and 19 push-ups. My run is suppose to be 18:54. I did 18 push-ups, 35 sit-ups and my run was 18:36 or 38. I'm so proud of myself! I have so much more confidence in myself now!

Oh Mom! I need Mentholatum! No one here knows what it is lol. And I know it'll help if I get another cold or if I have bruises etc. etc.. I love that stuff! And pictures! I could use more pictures!

Um other than that there really isn't anything new to report. We do our 3 day next Sunday and combatives sometime this week or next. I can't remember.

Oh! If you want, mom and dad, you can drive me to AIT after graduation. If you want more details on that I'll tell you.

But I'm going to sleep. It was a long day!!!

Love and miss you all!
XOXOXO

Katie

No comments: