Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swwweettt bloggers! I found a good one!

Once, a long time ago, I enjoyed being creative, baking and doing all those "girly" things. After having all the children and being busy as a mom, I sort of lost my love for all of it. Every once in a while though, I get a hankering for some baking and when I find a person who is beyond creative I like to follow them--just to see what new things they'll come up with next. It just so happens I did find someone new. And I'm in LOVE!

My new favorite blogspot!

I grabbed the fall edition of Betty Crocker at our local grocery store last night because the cover was so enticing. Isn't it always that way? And inside I found recipe after recipe after sweet recipe that I'm dying to try. There are more things in this little compact magazine to try than I think I have time for in a day. Good thing there are more days of Fall for me to use than one!

Here's a copy of the magazine cover.

So, I'm going to do my reading for class and then, yes, I'm going to attempt to have some fun in my kitchen with some of these wonderful recipes I've found. I'll put some pictures up when I've finished. They won't look as good as those professional ones Betty Crocker has in her magazine, but hey, it's all good--especially the food! :)

No comments: